|Jul 2, 2018|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
Muktinath Tour by Bus is the cheapest travel option to visit Muktinath Temple from Kathmandu. Traveling in a group sometimes might not be possible and traveling alone or in two will be costly. In such case, joining in a sharing trip will be the best alternative. Yes, nowadays there is an overnight bus available from Kathmandu to Muktinath. It is sharing local bus that departs every day from New Bus Station, Kathmandu. We can manage the bus ticket for your travel and organize a package trip to Muktinath with a guide.
The trip begins with a visit to Pashupatinath Temple on the first day. Take grace with God Shiva then transfer to the new bus station at Gongabu. Around 3:00 pm departs Kathmandu to Muktinath on a sharing bus following the Prithvi Highway. The route passes through Pokhara, Beni, Tatopani, Ghasa, Marpha, Jomsom, Kagbeni, then to Ranipauwa, Muktinath.
Arrival Muktinath on the next day afternoon, hotel checks in and take a short rest. After refreshment, walk for half hour up to the temple and worship Muktinath God. Afterward, spend overnight at Ranipauwa Village then, next day morning drive back to Kathmandu on the same bus. Similarly, arrive Kathmandu another day and transfer to the hotel.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- Welcome to Kathmandu.
- You will be picked up by our representative.
- Transfer to the hotel near Pashupatinath Temple.
- Hotel Check in and rest.
- After short rest visit Gujheshwori Temple and Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
- Back to the hotel and free time.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Jomsom.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free time till 1:30 PM.
- Transfer to the Bus Station, 7 km- 20 mins.
- Check into the sharing Bus.
- Around 2:30 PM drive to Muktinath following Prithivi Highway.
- Road crosses through Malekhu, Mugling, Pokhara, Nayapul, Beni, Tatopani, Ghasa, Lete, Marpha then reach at Jomsom next day.
- Break at Pokhara or Nayapul for Dinner.
- Overnight bus journey.
Day 03: Drive Jomsom to Muktinath & back to Jomsom.
- Morning around 10-11 AM reached at Jomsom Village.
- Short rest and break for Lunch.
- First acclimatization.
- After rest drive to Muktinath by sharing jeep/bus, 22 km - 2 hrs.
- Arrival and hike for 15 mins plain and 15 mins ascending up to the temple.
- Take a holy bath under 108 water springs and 2 Holy Kundas.
- Darshan of Lord God Vishnu.
- If you feel comfortable to breath stay at Muktinath.
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- 6:00 AM: Morning again visit the temple.
- Back to the hotel.
- 8:00 AM: Drive back to Jomsom by sharing jeep/bus.
- 11:00 AM: Drive back to Kathmandu by sharing jeep/bus.
- Overnight Bus Journey.
Day 05: Arrival and rest.
- Around 6:00 - 7:00 AM arrival at Kathmandu.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Free time and rest.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free time.
- Hotel Check Out time 12 noon.
- Airport Check In time 3 hrs prior to the flight.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Trip finished here!
Kathmandu to Muktinath by Bus Tour Cost:
INR 21,000/- (10% Discount) = INR 18,900/- per person
(Cost valid for Indian Citizen only)
- Kathmandu airport arrival and departure by a car.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and Muktinath/Jomsom.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Kathmandu Hotel.
- Kathmandu Bus Station pick up and drop by a car.
- Kathmandu to Jomsom and back by a sharing overnight Bus.
- Jomsom to Muktinath and back by sharing jeep/bus.
- Gujheshwori and Pashupatinath Temple visit by walk.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).
- Trekker's Information Management System Permit (TIMS).
- Whole tour escorted by a guide.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Horse Hiring Charges at the temple.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Extra expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest.
- Extra stay charges except than above mentioned places.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
I really thank Lumle Holidays for the great effort for the successful Muktinath trip.
As to sum-up our tour arranged by you can be considered as a full success. You made our trip most enjoyable and nothing was too much trouble, thank you for all the efforts you have done, we really appreciate your support regarding Mukitnath trip.
Special Thanks to Nipendra Maharjan, who guided us throughout the tour. Who made the trip very easy during the Bad climate condition, he always have the backup Plan. Assisted in the shopping and got some good quality Bag and trekking material. Nice Guy how always take care until the you reach the Destination
We approached Lumle for organising overland trip to Muktinath from Kathmandu and back. Operations Manager Nipendra Maharjan was the one who helped us plan our trip. He accompanied us all through the trip. We engaged a Mahindra Scorpio for our trip. Excellent and caring service has been Nipendra's hallmark. Along with the driver Sarath, both were outstanding. Ineffable to mention about their excellent conduct and service.
I would strongly recommend Lumle if you are planning trip to Muktinath by overland tour. Nipendra is a great ambassador for Lumle.
Would recommend hiring an alternate vehicle other than Scorpio if you are looking at having more leg room and comfort.
Itinenary was prepared in nice manner considering the road conditions, traffic and other factors. Tour guide Nipendra assisted throughout the trip with more caring. Hotel and food arrangements were done nicely. Guided to collect the Saligrama stones from Kali Gandaki river that is excellent time to have in the tour. Nipendra assisted in the shopping also to buy some souvenirs and trekking items.
When the return flight had issue due to Kathmandu runway issue stayed with me to make sure managed to get the flight and depart safely. Great tour operators and extraordinary guidance from Nipendra. Recommed to use LUMLE Holidays for Muktinath Tours for their caring service
I planned to visit Mukhtinath temple and approach Lumle Holidays. They perfectly planned my itinerary and arranged everything without any tension. They with me from starting to end of my itinerary. Very excellent customer service.
We 5 friends went to Kathmandu Pokhara Muktinath trip from 9 April to 15 April. We chose Lumle Travel for our trip. We had started planning from February and Mr Nipendra of Lumle was involved with planning our trip. He always replied our e-mail and made our itinerary. When we reached Kathmandu airport he was there to receive us (we all are fifty plus ladies). We made plan to visit Patan and Pasupatinath temple after reaching Kathmandu on the same day. Mr Nripendra was kind enough to take us to Patan and Pasupati. He was with us all along on 9 April evening though our visit to Pasupatinath and sightseeing was starting on 10 April.
Our Pokhara and Muktinath Darshan was also very pleasant .Hotel at Pokhara and Muktinath was also very good especially Om's home at Jomsom. Mr Hari of Om's home accompanied us to Muktinath. He is very caring and funny boy who took our luggage while we ladies were climbing. He was with us constantly with us at Muktinath looking after our luggage while we were changing after bathing and having Darshan at Muktinath Mandir. The driver who was all along with us Mr Kamal was also very nice n good never getting irritated or upset. Our nice and pleasant stay was due to Mr Nipendra of Lumle Travel. He was always available on phone, if we had any query. Thank you Mr Nipendra for such a wonderful n pleasant stay