|Jan 29, 2017|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
Are you searching for Muktinath tour by helicopter? Do you have limited time to visit Muktinath Temple? Wants to visit this sacred temple in just half day from Kathmandu or Pokhara? Looking for the best and cheapest fares to charter heli? Then, this Muktinath Tour Package is for you!
Facts about Muktinath tour by helicopter from Kathmandu
- Why people visit Muktinath Temple?
- Muktinath is god of Salvation, it holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. Muktinath (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha, have holy bath on 108 waterspouts, name of "Muktidhara" & Holy bath in Mukti Kunda (2 Kunda in front of Temple), its believing that it brings them salvation
- Where does the temple located and its travel acccess?
- Muktinath Temple is located at the laps of snowcapped mountains at Thorong-La pass at an altitude of 3710 meters above sea level in Mustang district of Nepal. Travel access is little difficult due to its harsh weather condition. People can either fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara (25 minutes flight) then to Jomsom (15 minutes flight) and drive to the Temple (1:30 hours) or by road way to Pokhara (7 hours by bus) to Jomsom (9 hours by jeep) then to the temple. Since, flight to Jomsom is operated in early morning only, one night stay at Pokhara is must. Now-a-days people can charter a helicopter and easily access to this temple in just 1:30 hours.
- How much time is required by Helicopter?
- Muktinath Temple is in one and half hour flying distance from Kathmandu and fourty five minutes from Pokhara. After landing at Ranipauwa - the helipad at Muktinath, you will be provided one hour to have a darshan of Muktinath dham. Temple is half hour hiking distance from the helipad. So, hiking might take longer time therefore, you can ride on horse and perform pooja at temple on time. Since its the windy place spending long time for pooja might affect the flying time.
- How many people are carried by a Helicopter?
- There are five and six seat helicopter available to be chartered to visit Muktinath Temple. So, it might cost expensive for one or two people and cheaper fare for more people.
- What permits are required to visit this temple?
- Muktinath temple lies in conservation and trekking zone. So, two permits are required to enter in this area. One is Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP) and another is Trekker's Information Management System Permit (TIMS). It is restricted to enter in this zone without collecting these two permits.
- Which are the best month?
- March, April, May, June, September, October and November are the best time to visit Muktinath Temple. During these months weather will be clear and snow capped mountains can be observed closely from helicopter.
- Can I visit Pokhara and stay there instead of returning back to Kathmandu?
- Yes you can. After Muktinath Yatra, you can land at Pokhara and stay there. Helicopter will be return to Kathmandu. You can come back to Kathmandu either by Tourist Bus, Private Car or schedule flight. By road it takes seven hours and 25 minutes by flight.
Itinerary 1: Kathmandu to Muktinath by helicopter
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath by chartered helicopter, after worshipping fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 04: Final Departure
Itinerary 2: Pokhara to Muktinath by helicopter
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara - 206km - 7 hours.
Day 03: Fly from Pokhara to Muktinath by helicopter, perform ritual activities (worship, darshan, pooja) then fly back to Pokhara.
Day 04: Half day Pokhara sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Kathmandu sightseeing.
Day 06: Departure.
Tour Map View:
Please contact us to know more about best time to visit Muktinath Temple, kathmandu to muktinath helicopter fare or Pokhara to muktinath helicopter cost, pokhara to muktinath by air cost, pokhara to muktinath by helicopter fare, pokhara to muktinath helicopter, helicopter service in nepal, jomsom to muktinath helicopter fare, kathmandu to muktinath by flight, pokhara to muktinath flight fare and more.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private AC vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with bed & breakfast
- Three star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by AC vehicle as per itinerary
- Kathmandu – Jomsom - Kathmandu by Charter Helicopter.
- Jomsom-Muktinath-Jomsom local jeep drive.
- Muktinath permit.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area trek Permit) fee.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card.
- International Airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days).
- Applicable & Airport tax domestic
- Entrance/Monument fees.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Any kind of personal expense / Laundry / Helicopter rescue/ Emergency evacuation, Tips for staff.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Our Service Include section
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival
Welcome to Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. You will be meet on airport and transferred to your hotel. After the arrival, we will be briefing about your trip. If you have any questions or doubts about your trip should be asked and clarified at this time. Then evening you will be visit to Pashupati Nath Temple for Aarati Darshan, than back to Hotel. Overnight.
Day 02: Charter Helicopter to Muktinath
Early in the morning breakfast,transfer to domistic Airport fly to Muktinath by Helicopter - 1 hour 15 minutes. Helicopter Lands at Ranipauwa, from there either walk ascending around 25 minutes or motor bike ride around 7 mins to reach at Temple. Muktinath is god of Salvation; it holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. Muktinath (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha, have holy bath on 108 waterspouts, name of "Muktidhara". & Holy bath in Mukti Kunda (2 Kunda in front of Temple), Hindu devotees take bath under chilled water of 108 waterspouts "Muktidhara" & Mukti Kunda, its believing that it brings them salvation, Have Darshan and worship to Muktinath Temple come back to Ranipauwa where Helicopter is waiting for us then fly back to Kathmandu. Arrive and transfer to hotel,leisure or individual activities. Over night at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu sightseeing
After breakfast, we start an interesting tour around Kathmandu city. Escorting by an English speaking guide (we can provide any language speaking guide on your request), try to give them a full taste of our culture, heritage and local people. In our sightseeing tour we go to Pashupatinath Temple, Jaal Narayan (Budhanilkantha), Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar square
Pashupatinath Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this is Nepal's most sacred Hindu shrine and one of the subcontinent's great Shiva sites. The supreme holiness of the site stems from the Shiva linga enshrined in its main temple. It expresses the very essence of Hinduism as pilgrims, priests, devotes, temples, ashrams, images, inscriptions and cremation ghats intermingle with the rituals of daily life, all sprawled along the banks of the sacred Bagmati River. The temple's origins are obscure. An inscription here dates from 477 AD, but the shrine may have stood there for 1000 years before that.
Jaal Narayan (Budhanilkantha): Jaal Narayan popularly known as Budhanilkatha about 12 km north of Kathmandu, at the Shivapuri foothills is the largest Vishnu lying on a coiled five headed serpent carved in a single stone. Jalasaya Narayan is Lord Vishnu for Vaisnavas, Lord Shiva for Shivas, and Lord Buddha for Buddhists. This outstanding artwork of Lichhavi sculptures dates back to some 1500 years.
Swayambhunath Stupa: 6.5 kilometers west of Kathmandu, this great temple is just on the outskirts of Kathmandu. No one actually knows who built it. Many believe that the Lichavis constructed it while others believe that emperor Asoka had already visited it in the 3rd century. The Swayambhunath complex consists of a giant Stupa, a large ensemble of shrines and temples, and also includes a Tibetan monastery, a museum and a library. This site has two access points: a long stairway, claimed to have 365 steps, leading directly to the main platform of the temple, which is from the top of the hill to the east; and a car road around the hill from the south leading to the southwest entrance. The first sight on reaching the top of the stairway is the Vajra.
Kathmandu Durbar Square: Kathmandu's number one tourist attraction swarms with life. Though a few of the square's 50-plus monuments date from the 12th century, most are from the time of the Malla Kings. Probably the most famous building here is the Kumari Bahal, a building richly decorated with beautiful woodcarvings, which is
home to the Royal Kumari, the Living Goddess and a manifestation of the great goddess Durga. An intriguing piece here is the 17th century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. The Durbar square, protected as an UNESCO world Heritage site, is the social, religious and urban focal point of the city. There are also museums inside the palace building. There is an entrance fee of Rs.250 for foreign visitors. In Evening leisure, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Final Departure
After breakfast you will have some free time until the time to leave the international airport for final departure.
We had taken a Mukthinath Tour organised by Lumle Holidays. We had started the tour from Khatmandu . we were given a excellent guide Mr. Mahdav. We were given a very homely treatment, excellent accommodation and royal treatment.
The tour was customized for our needs. We never felt we were away from home. All our needs were taken care off and we had a wonderful Dharshan at Mukthinath besides, all other temples in Pokhara and Kathamandu too. We would recommend these tour operators very highly.
I and my wife had undertaken a 10N/11D tour to Nepal with the Lumle Holidays. The tour encircles the places like Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini,Daman, Nagarkot. The whole tour was organised by Lumle Holidays. I should say that I am more than satisfied with the arrangements made by Lumle Holidays. Moreover the reciprocation and behaviour of MR Sharma and Mr Maharjan was worth mentioning. They were always replying fast to my emails and other communication.
The hotels provided was among the best as per my budget. The travel arrangements were also very good( not to forget about Mr Tika, who was the friend, philospher, guide and driver for the entire tour). On a n overall basis I am pretty well satisfied and would look forward to contact them in all the future Nepal tours.
It has been a real pleasure dealing with Lumle Holidays. Initially we were a bit skeptical dealing with Nepal tour operator remotely. However, as responses and details were received, our confidence grew. Our main intent was pilgrimage to this holy place starting from Kathmandu.
All aspects of the tour program were clearly documented and all arrangements done including some of our special requests with reasonable charges. Travels, accommodation, entry tickets, sight-seeing and food arrangements/ suggestions were handled very well. Not only our main intent - Muktinath darshan, but also other attractions at Pokhara, Kathmandu and Manakamna enroute were covered - beyond our expectation. It was tailor made to a 7-day 6-night program (though normal standard seems 6D/5N). Despite some scares about possible weather / flight disruptions, we had a very good journey and darshan & sight seeing all through.
Ask them all questions what to carry and what not, and all tips about restaurants shopping etc,, you get response soon.
Overall it was time and money well spent with a professional operator.
The various guides were very knowledgeable & friendly, including Mr. Sharma himself and Mr. Maharjan & driver cum guide Teeka-ji. Professional dealing, homely comfort, good decent accommodation and transport.
Me and my family, total four member were planing to have a darshan of Muktinath and this makes possible by Lumle Holidays. It was well organised, well co-ordinated and special appreciation to Mr. Nipendra Maharjan for promptly calling and caring about our journey. Weather was really favorable on us and we saw the closest snowcapped mountain from Jomsom like standing infront of us.
On the whole it was a good trip and willing to visit Nepal again with these people. I do recommend to all to go with this company.
At the outset Mrs Jothi & I (we) would like to convey our heartfelt Namaste and thanks to you & your service.
We are extremely happy about our entire trip. It was very nice of you to come to airport on 03 March, 2014 to pick us up - a gesture we will never forget. You have organised good hotels for us. We felt at home and enjoyed our stay.
Om's Home Hotel stay at Jomsom unforgetable. God had blessed us and weather which we would never forget for our life. We had good Darshan of the Lord Vishnu. Mr. Krishna took care of us very well. My thanks and regards to him.
Your driver Amir was good, safe driver and a nice guy, my thanks to him.
Our stay in Kathmandu was good, thanks for taking us to Pashupatinath Temple and arranging for Krishna Mandir.
Overall our experience was great and we throughly enjoyed your company.
Once again we thank you for your extremely good serivce and our regards to your family. May god bless you all.
We look forward to seeing you again in future specially Mount Kailash/Mansarover & if god will help Muktinath again.
Please visit us when you come to India - Chennai.
Thanking you once again & warmest regards.
Dr. VENKATESAN SOUNDAR RAJAN,
Vihaya/Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India.