|Jul 2, 2018|
A perfect refresher for those who are unable to go on an extended trek, this is the easiest hiking package available in Pokhara. With just 3 days of normal paced walking, you can reach two unique viewpoints and enjoy some of the best creations of Mother Nature.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Day 2: Pokhara to Bagar - Dhampus.
Day 3: Pokhara - Back to Kathmandu
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel or any convenient location in Pokhara. A brief introduction follows. You will have enough time for shopping. You may consider buying some packed food items, water and the items mentioned in later sections of this page.
- Breakfast followed by a short rest.
- Start hiking from Pokhara to Bagar. 'Bagar' in Nepali means riverbank or beach. It lies on the on the way to Pame and can be reached in about an hour from Lakeside.
- Hike to Sarangkot where there is a village occupied mostly by Damais (Damai = tailor in Nepali). From Bagar it normally takes 2 hrs to reach the top of the hill.
- Check-in at a local teahouse accommodation, have lunch and get some rest.
- In the evening, walk to the viewing-tower to watch the sunset.
- Return to the teahouse, have dinner and retire for the night
- Wake up early at 5:00 AM
- Walk to the viewing tower to see the sunrise, one of the most photogenic views of nature. Almost of the Annapurna Range and a part of Dhaulagiri glisten in different shades when they are lit by sunrays. Visibility however, depends on weather conditions.
- Return to the teahouse, have an early breakfast and prepare to leave.
- Resume hiking at about nine in the morning. In about 3 hrs you will be at Naudanda, yet another spot for sighting Pokhara city and Fewa Lake which appears to have a metallic lustre on its calm surface.
- After walking an hour further you will arrive at Ghatte Khola.
- Lunch followed by a short rest.
- Resume hiking. It takes about two hours to reach the top of the hill of Dhampus. The village has a majority of residents from the Gurung ethnicity.
- In the evening, take a walk through the village and go to the viewpoint to view the sunset.
- Walk back to the teahouse, have dinner and retire for the night.
- Wake up early in the morning.
- Walk to the viewpoint to see the sunrise. The place has a great view of Mt. Fish Tail. Visibility depends on weather conditions.
- A visit to the local shops and schools.
- Breakfast at the teahouse and pack-up to leave for Pokhara.
- Resume hiking all the way to Pokhara.
- If time permits, you can ask the guide to show you some interesting places (restaurants, bars, etc.) in Pokhara city.
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
I really thank Lumle Holidays for the great effort for the successful Muktinath trip.
As to sum-up our tour arranged by you can be considered as a full success. You made our trip most enjoyable and nothing was too much trouble, thank you for all the efforts you have done, we really appreciate your support regarding Mukitnath trip.
Special Thanks to Nipendra Maharjan, who guided us throughout the tour. Who made the trip very easy during the Bad climate condition, he always have the backup Plan. Assisted in the shopping and got some good quality Bag and trekking material. Nice Guy how always take care until the you reach the Destination
We approached Lumle for organising overland trip to Muktinath from Kathmandu and back. Operations Manager Nipendra Maharjan was the one who helped us plan our trip. He accompanied us all through the trip. We engaged a Mahindra Scorpio for our trip. Excellent and caring service has been Nipendra's hallmark. Along with the driver Sarath, both were outstanding. Ineffable to mention about their excellent conduct and service.
I would strongly recommend Lumle if you are planning trip to Muktinath by overland tour. Nipendra is a great ambassador for Lumle.
Would recommend hiring an alternate vehicle other than Scorpio if you are looking at having more leg room and comfort.
Itinenary was prepared in nice manner considering the road conditions, traffic and other factors. Tour guide Nipendra assisted throughout the trip with more caring. Hotel and food arrangements were done nicely. Guided to collect the Saligrama stones from Kali Gandaki river that is excellent time to have in the tour. Nipendra assisted in the shopping also to buy some souvenirs and trekking items.
When the return flight had issue due to Kathmandu runway issue stayed with me to make sure managed to get the flight and depart safely. Great tour operators and extraordinary guidance from Nipendra. Recommed to use LUMLE Holidays for Muktinath Tours for their caring service
I planned to visit Mukhtinath temple and approach Lumle Holidays. They perfectly planned my itinerary and arranged everything without any tension. They with me from starting to end of my itinerary. Very excellent customer service.
We 5 friends went to Kathmandu Pokhara Muktinath trip from 9 April to 15 April. We chose Lumle Travel for our trip. We had started planning from February and Mr Nipendra of Lumle was involved with planning our trip. He always replied our e-mail and made our itinerary. When we reached Kathmandu airport he was there to receive us (we all are fifty plus ladies). We made plan to visit Patan and Pasupatinath temple after reaching Kathmandu on the same day. Mr Nripendra was kind enough to take us to Patan and Pasupati. He was with us all along on 9 April evening though our visit to Pasupatinath and sightseeing was starting on 10 April.
Our Pokhara and Muktinath Darshan was also very pleasant .Hotel at Pokhara and Muktinath was also very good especially Om's home at Jomsom. Mr Hari of Om's home accompanied us to Muktinath. He is very caring and funny boy who took our luggage while we ladies were climbing. He was with us constantly with us at Muktinath looking after our luggage while we were changing after bathing and having Darshan at Muktinath Mandir. The driver who was all along with us Mr Kamal was also very nice n good never getting irritated or upset. Our nice and pleasant stay was due to Mr Nipendra of Lumle Travel. He was always available on phone, if we had any query. Thank you Mr Nipendra for such a wonderful n pleasant stay