Cheap Muktinath Yatra Package
|Jan 24, 2023|
|Overland And Flight|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
Cheap Muktinath Yatra Package is an affordable trip to visit Muktinath Mandir from Kathmandu. If your budget is limited and still wish to visit the Muktinath Temple then, this package will ease in your expenses. Your wishes to take a bath under 108 holy Gandaki water springs, worship Vishnu God, find Shaligrams and get salvation is going to get fulfilled with this package.
Highlights of Cheap Muktinath Yatra Package
- Cheapest package operated to visit Muktinathdham.
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple & Muktinath Temple.
- Take a holy bath under 108 chilled Gandaki Water Springs.
- Unlimited time for Pooja, Darshan, and worship Vishnu God at Muktinath.
- Visit Mukteshwor Mahadev, Vishnu Paduka, Jwalamai Temple, and Monastries at Muktinath.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by air-conditioning Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara to Jomsom by 18 seated Twin Otter Plane.
- Jomsom to Muktinath by sharing Jeep/Bus, and
- Pokhara Sightseeing by a private air-conditiong car.
About Muktinath Yatra
Our representative will welcome the group to Kathmandu Trivuban International Airport in this economical Muktinath tour package. Assisting to transfer to the hotel and check-in. The hotel accommodation is kept near the Pashupatinath Temple so we can visit at any time and free of cost. After short refreshment, visit Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
The next day morning, drive to the gateway of Muktinath - Pokhara Valley by an air-conditioning tourist bus. Pokhara is situated 206 km to the west of Kathmandu at an altitude of 910m. By road, it takes 6 to 7 hours and just 25 mins by flight. Pokhara is a popular tourist hub of Nepal which is famous to see the giant snow-capped Annapurna Range Mountains, Lakes, Caves, Waterfalls, and many more.
On the third day, take 20 mins adventurous flight to the splendid airport - Jomsom chasing the Gandaki River. During the flight, one can enjoy the magnificent views of Fishtail Mountain, Annapurna Mountain, Dhaulagiri Mountain, Nilgiri Mountain, and many other sky-touching Himalayas. Jomsom Village is located 175 km to the northwest of Pokhara Valley at an altitude of 2743m. Due to the high altitude location, we take some time to acclimatize and be comfortable with breathing.
Pokhara to Jomsom Flight Scene
After taking some rest, walk up to the bus station and drive to Muktinath by a sharing bus or jeep. Muktinath is located 22 km far from the Jomsom at an altitude of 3710m and takes about 1:30 hours. The first 10 km is off-road and after reaching Kagbeni rest 10 km is blacked-topped. Vehicles are parked at Ranipauwa Bus Station. From this point, set on foot up to the Muktinath Temple. The first 15 mins walk up to the first white gate of the temple is plain. Whereas the rests 15 mins walk up to the second and the main brown gate of the temple is an ascending ladderway. Horses are also available to hire.
The first attraction after crossing the gate will be a big prayer wheel on the left side. Lots of Sadhu can also be seen on the way. Then, the second attraction is the Samba Gompa Monastery. Similarly, Muktinath Hawan Kunda, Muktinatheshwor Mahadev, and Vishnu Paduka, then reach the three-storied pagoda style, Muktinath Temple. Laxmi and Saraswati Kunda are located in front of the temple and 108 holy Gandaki water springs on the backside. Take a holy bath here and worship the Vishnu God. You have a whole day so, you can comfortably take your time. Later, visit Jwalamai Temple then, back to the Jomsom. Finishing the trip back to Kathmandu following the same route.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
- Greet and Meet at the airport then transfer to the hotel.
- Hotel is nearby the airport and close to Pashupatinath Temple.
- Hotel Check-In.
- A brief introduction to the whole program.
- Evening visit Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 6:15 AM: Check Out from the hotel and drop to the Tourist Bus Station.
- 7:00 AM: Drive to Pokhara by a Tourist Bus, 206 km - 7 hours.
- Arrival and transfer to hotel.
- You can spend your time boating on Fewa Lake near the hotel on your own.
- Overnight at Pokhara
Day 03: Fly Pokhara to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath, worship, and back to Jomsom
- As per the flight schedule drop to airport.
- Fly to Jomsom, 15 mins.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel (5 mins walk).
- Hotel Check-in.
- After a short rest walk for 15 mins flat up to the bus station.
- Drive to Muktinath by sharing bus/jeep, 22 km - 2 hrs drive, 10 km off road & 12 km blacktopped.
- Arrival at Ranipauwa and hike for 15 mins flat and 15 mins ascending up to the temple.
- Horses are available there to hire up-to-the temple gate (Extra INR 300 per person one way).
- Perform pooja, worship and back to Jomsom following the same route.
- Overnight at Jomsom
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara Sightseeing
- As per the flight schedule fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrival and proceed for a half day sightseeing.
- Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devis Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave and Barahi Temple.
- Free time on your own.
- Overnight at Pokhara
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:00 AM: Transfer to the Tourist Bus Station.
- 7:30 AM: Drive back to Kathmandu by a Tourist Bus.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time on your own.
- Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 06: Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel Check-out time 12 noon.
- Drop to airport for your onward destination.
- Airport Check-In time is 2:30 hrs prior to your flight time.
- The trip finished here!
Cheap Muktinath Package Cost in Budget, Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Category with 10% Discount. More Discount during booking.
Note: All the below mentioned cost is in Indian Currency (for Indian Nationality only) and valid till November 2022.
|Package Type||Tour Cost|
Sharing/Group Tour Package (Budget)
Private Standard Package
Private Deluxe Package
Private Luxury Package
Fix Group Departure/Joining 2022 Dates for Muktinath Budget Package
|S/no.||Kathmandu Arrival Date||Kathmandu Departure Date||Booking Status||Book|
|1.||20 SEP 2022||25 SEP 2022||Open||Inquiry|
|2.||26 SEP 2022||01 OCT 2022||Open||Inquiry|
|3.||12 OCT 2022||17 OCT 2022||3 Booked||Inquiry|
|4.||20 OCT 2022||25 OCT 2022||Open||Inquiry|
- Airport Pick up and drop by a private a/c car.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation in as mentioned hotels.
- Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan by walk.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara, and back by sharing Tourist Bus.
- Flight Tickets from Pokhara to Jomsom and back.
- Jomsom to Muktinath and back on local sharing jeep/bus.
- Pokhara sightseeing in a private car.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry permit.
- Meals and Beverages.
- Extra expenses in case of Pokhara/Jomsom/Pokhara flight cancellation (high chances of flight cancellation due to the remote location).
- Horse charges at Jomsom/Muktinath.
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing in Pokhara & Kathmandu.
- Expenses incurred due to Medical evacuation, mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all not mentioned in cost include.
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
Most memorable trip to Muktinath
I am a solo Piligrimage Traveller and for the first time travelled through travel agency along with my Father. Fortunately my entire trip was like a surprise package since I had no clue about the routes that I would come across while traveling to Muktinath Temple.
Nipender who was the Operations Lead at Lumle Travel Agency accompanied us throughout the duration and educated us about each and every detail of the locations and the history behind it. We had a very skilled and professional Driver too who made the journey ease and fun.
There was no issues with Accommodation and food during Muktinath Yatra. Also, we could stop the vehicle in between for site seeing and taking pictures without any restrictions.
Overall my Dad and I were completely satisfied and happy :)
Comfortable and well organized trip to Mukthinath
Traveled to Muktinath in November 2018 with parents and aunt. The trip (3D/2N) was organized by Lumle Holidays. Nipendra, the Operations Manager accompanied us personally to Mukthinath Mandir. We were received at Kathmandu airport and took different modes of transportation during our trip. The stay, travel and other arrangements were taken care perfectly and never even once there was a hiccup. Nipendra went above and beyond and helped us with everything.
Right from the detailed mail for my initial inquiry, to the constant follow up messages till we reached our home (in Chennai), Nipendra made sure we were more than happy to choose Lumle Holidays. I was a bit nervous about the safety and health of my parents since it was cold (-4 degrees) and the travel might be tiresome. The itinerary along with Nipendra's guidance made sure we had a nice time throughout the trip.
Do not think twice before booking with Lumle. Make sure you discuss all the plans and choose the one which is preferable. You will definitely get good guidance from Lumle Holidays.
Excellent arrangement by Lumle Holidays
Mukthinath is a vaishnavite holy place and one of the 108 Divya Desams. We went from Bangalore to Kathmandu via New Delhi. From Kathmandu, we were taken by road to Pokahara. From Pokahara we flew to Jomsom and from Jomsom we went by Jeep to Mukthinath. At Mukthinath we went by horse and Dholi was arranged for my 78 years old Mother In Law. Mr.Nipendra of Lumle Holidays was very kind, informative and made all arrangements in Nepal. We traveled back the same route. On the whole arrangements were excellent.
First, TripAdvisor should have a drop down for just Family. It has only options as Family (children ) and Family (Teens)
Regarding lumle travels, great team !!
Operation Manager Nipendra knows hospitality and operations well with a personal touch. I travelled to Mukthinath Temple with my mom who is at 88, and Nipendra knew the requirements. He was there for everyone's needs appropriately. Keeps tab of energy levels too and guides you well.
They had given the travel estimates also very clearly and there are no surprises.
Will definitely recommend Lumle Travels and Mr. Nipendra for Trip Advise at Nepal.
P V Narayanan
Religious tour to Muktinath and Kathmandu
Recently we had an oppurtunity to visit Kathmandu and Mukthinath. A friend of ours recommended Lumle Holidays. we are extremly happy that we engaged them.We four people, all senior citizens went to Kathmandu. We are happy to say that from the time we landed in Kathmandu to the time we left the services rendered to us was exemplery. They had planned well to take care of our travelling, lodgings, and the arrangements were excellant. Their operation manager Mr.Nipendra Maharjan who accompanied us throughtout the tour is knowledjable cooperative, pleasent mannered and good organisor. We thank him very much for his help.
To Those who wish to have personalised,comfortable and well planned trip We would recommend Lumle Holidays.