|Jul 2, 2018|
|Overland And Flight|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
Cheap Muktinath Yatra Package is an affordable trip to visit Muktinath Mandir from Kathmandu. If your budget is limited and still wish to visit the Muktinath Temple then, this package will ease in your expenses. Your wishes to take a bath under 108 holy Gandaki water springs, worship Vishnu God, find Shaligrams and get salvation is going to get fulfilled with this package.
Highlights of Cheap Muktinath Yatra Package
- Cheapest package operated to visit Muktinathdham.
- Visit Gujheswori Temple, Pashupatinath Temple & Muktinath Temple.
- Take a holy bath under 108 chilled Gandaki Water Springs.
- Unlimited time for Pooja, Darshan, and worship Vishnu God at Muktinath.
- Visit Mukteshwor Mahadev, Vishnu Paduka, Jwalamai Temple, and Monastries at Muktinath.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara to Jomsom by 16 seated Twin Otter Plane.
- Jomsom to Muktinath by sharing Jeep/Bus, and
- Pokhara Sightseeing.
About Muktinath Yatra
In this economical Muktinath tour package, you will be warmly welcome to Kathmandu by Lumle Holidays representative. He will be assisting you to transfer to the hotel and check-in. The hotel accommodation is kept near the Pashupatinath Temple so that you can visit at any time and free of cost. After short refreshment, visit Gujheswori Temple and Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
Next day morning, drive to the gateway of Muktinath - Pokhara Valley by a tourist bus. Pokhara is situated 206 km to the west of Kathmandu at an altitude of 910m. By road, it takes 6 to 7 hours journey whereas just 25 mins by flight. Pokhara is popular tourist hub of Nepal which is famous to see the giant snow-capped Annapurna Range Mountains, Lakes, Caves, Waterfalls, and many more.
On the third day, take 15 mins adventurous flight to the splendid airport - Jomsom chasing the Gandaki River. During the flight, one can enjoy the magnificent views of Fishtail Mountain, Annapurna Mountain, Dhaulagiri Mountain, Nilgiri Mountain and many other sky touching Himalayas. Jomsom Village is located 175 km to the northwest of Pokhara Valley at an altitude of 2743m. Due to the high altitude location, we take some time for acclimatization and be comfortable for breathing.
Pokhara to Jomsom Flight Scene
After taking some rest, walk up to the bus station and drive to Muktinath by a sharing bus or jeep. Muktinath is located 22 km far from the Jomsom at an altitude of 3710m and takes about 2 hours. The first 10 km is off-road and after reaching Kagbeni rest 12 km is blacked-topped. Vehicles are parked at Ranipauwa Bus Station. From this point, set on foot up to the Muktinath Temple. The first 15 mins walk up to the first white gate of the temple is plain. Whereas the rests 15 mins walk up to the second and the main brown gate of the temple is an ascending ladderway. Horses are also available to hire.
The first attraction after crossing the gate will be a big prayer wheel on the left side. Lots of Sadhu can also be seen on the way. Then, the second attraction is the Samba Gompa Monastery. Similarly, Muktinath Hawan Kunda, Muktinatheshwor Mahadev, Vishnu Paduka, then reach the three-storied pagoda style, Muktinath Temple. Laxmi and Saraswati Kunda are located in front of the temple and 108 holy Gandaki water springs on the back side. Take a holy bath here and worship the Vishnu God. You have a whole day so, you can comfortably take your time. Later, visit Jwalamai Temple then, back to the Jomsom. Finishing the trip back to Kathmandu following the same route.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
- You will be welcomed by our representative and transfer to hotel.
- Hotel is nearby the airport and close to Pashupatinath Temple.
- Hotel Check-In.
- A brief introduction to the whole program.
- Evening visit Gujheswori Temple & Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 6:15 AM: Check Out from the hotel and drop to the Tourist Bus Station.
- 7:00 AM: Drive to Pokhara by a Tourist Bus, 206 km - 7 hours.
- Arrival and transfer to hotel.
- You can spend your time boating on Fewa Lake near the hotel on your own.
- Overnight at Pokhara
Day 03: Fly Pokhara to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath, worship, and back to Jomsom
- As per the flight schedule drop to airport.
- Fly to Jomsom, 15 mins.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel (5 mins walk).
- Hotel Check-in.
- After a short rest walk for 15 mins flat up to the bus station.
- Drive to Muktinath by sharing bus/jeep, 22 km - 2 hrs drive, 10 km off road & 12 km blacktopped.
- Arrival at Ranipauwa and hike for 15 mins flat and 15 mins ascending up to the temple.
- Horses are available there to hire up-to-the temple gate (Extra INR 300 per person one way).
- Perform pooja, worship and back to Jomsom following the same route.
- Overnight at Jomsom
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara Sightseeing
- As per the flight schedule fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrival and proceed for a half day sightseeing.
- Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devis Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave and Barahi Temple.
- Free time on your own.
- Overnight at Pokhara
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:00 AM: Transfer to the Tourist Bus Station.
- 7:30 AM: Drive back to Kathmandu by a Tourist Bus.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time on your own.
- Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 06: Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel Check-out time 12 noon.
- Drop to airport for your onward destination.
- Airport Check-In time is 2:30 hrs prior to your flight time.
- The trip finished here!
Cheap Muktinath Package Cost in Budget, Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Category with 10% Discount
Note: All the below mentioned cost is in Indian Currency (for Indian Nationality only) and valid till December 2018. Discount is valid till September.
|Package Type||Tour Cost|
Sharing/Group Tour Package (Budget)
Private 2 Star Tour Package (Standard)
Private 3 Star Tour Package (Deluxe)
Private 5 Star Tour (Luxury)
Fix Group Departure/Joining Dates for Muktinath Budget Package
|S/no.||Kathmandu Arrival Date||Kathmandu Departure Date||Booking Status||Book|
|1.||7 August, 2018||12 August, 2018||Open||Book|
|2.||4 September, 2018||9 September, 2018||Open||Book|
|3.||9 October, 2018||14 October, 2018||Open||Book|
|4.||6 November, 2018||11 November, 2018||Open||Book|
|5.||4 December, 2018||9 December, 2018||Open||Book|
|6.||8 January, 2019||13 January, 2019||waiting...||Inquiry|
|7.||5 March, 2019||10 March, 2019||waiting...||Inquiry|
- Airport Pick up and drop by a private car.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation in as mentioned hotels.
- Gujheswori Temple & Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan by walk.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara, and back by sharing Tourist Bus.
- Flight Tickets from Pokhara to Jomsom and back.
- Jomsom to Muktinath and back on local sharing jeep/bus.
- Pokhara sightseeing in a private car.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry permit.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar bills like mineral water, beer whiskey etc.
- Extra expenses in case of Pokhara/Jomsom/Pokhara flight cancellation (high chances of flight cancellation due to the remote location).
- Horse charges at Jomsom/Muktinath.
- Tour Guide.
- Use of air conditioning in the car.
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing in Pokhara & Kathmandu.
- Expenses incurred due to Medical evacuation, mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all not mentioned in cost include.
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
I really thank Lumle Holidays for the great effort for the successful Muktinath trip.
As to sum-up our tour arranged by you can be considered as a full success. You made our trip most enjoyable and nothing was too much trouble, thank you for all the efforts you have done, we really appreciate your support regarding Mukitnath trip.
Special Thanks to Nipendra Maharjan, who guided us throughout the tour. Who made the trip very easy during the Bad climate condition, he always have the backup Plan. Assisted in the shopping and got some good quality Bag and trekking material. Nice Guy how always take care until the you reach the Destination
We approached Lumle for organising overland trip to Muktinath from Kathmandu and back. Operations Manager Nipendra Maharjan was the one who helped us plan our trip. He accompanied us all through the trip. We engaged a Mahindra Scorpio for our trip. Excellent and caring service has been Nipendra's hallmark. Along with the driver Sarath, both were outstanding. Ineffable to mention about their excellent conduct and service.
I would strongly recommend Lumle if you are planning trip to Muktinath by overland tour. Nipendra is a great ambassador for Lumle.
Would recommend hiring an alternate vehicle other than Scorpio if you are looking at having more leg room and comfort.
Itinenary was prepared in nice manner considering the road conditions, traffic and other factors. Tour guide Nipendra assisted throughout the trip with more caring. Hotel and food arrangements were done nicely. Guided to collect the Saligrama stones from Kali Gandaki river that is excellent time to have in the tour. Nipendra assisted in the shopping also to buy some souvenirs and trekking items.
When the return flight had issue due to Kathmandu runway issue stayed with me to make sure managed to get the flight and depart safely. Great tour operators and extraordinary guidance from Nipendra. Recommed to use LUMLE Holidays for Muktinath Tours for their caring service
I planned to visit Mukhtinath temple and approach Lumle Holidays. They perfectly planned my itinerary and arranged everything without any tension. They with me from starting to end of my itinerary. Very excellent customer service.
We 5 friends went to Kathmandu Pokhara Muktinath trip from 9 April to 15 April. We chose Lumle Travel for our trip. We had started planning from February and Mr Nipendra of Lumle was involved with planning our trip. He always replied our e-mail and made our itinerary. When we reached Kathmandu airport he was there to receive us (we all are fifty plus ladies). We made plan to visit Patan and Pasupatinath temple after reaching Kathmandu on the same day. Mr Nripendra was kind enough to take us to Patan and Pasupati. He was with us all along on 9 April evening though our visit to Pasupatinath and sightseeing was starting on 10 April.
Our Pokhara and Muktinath Darshan was also very pleasant .Hotel at Pokhara and Muktinath was also very good especially Om's home at Jomsom. Mr Hari of Om's home accompanied us to Muktinath. He is very caring and funny boy who took our luggage while we ladies were climbing. He was with us constantly with us at Muktinath looking after our luggage while we were changing after bathing and having Darshan at Muktinath Mandir. The driver who was all along with us Mr Kamal was also very nice n good never getting irritated or upset. Our nice and pleasant stay was due to Mr Nipendra of Lumle Travel. He was always available on phone, if we had any query. Thank you Mr Nipendra for such a wonderful n pleasant stay