|Mar 10, 2021|
A perfect refresher for those who are unable to go on an extended trek, this is the easiest hiking package available in Pokhara. With just 3 days of normal paced walking, you can reach two unique viewpoints and enjoy some of the best creations of Mother Nature.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Day 2: Pokhara to Bagar - Dhampus.
Day 3: Pokhara - Back to Kathmandu
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel or any convenient location in Pokhara. A brief introduction follows. You will have enough time for shopping. You may consider buying some packed food items, water and the items mentioned in later sections of this page.
- Breakfast followed by a short rest.
- Start hiking from Pokhara to Bagar. 'Bagar' in Nepali means riverbank or beach. It lies on the on the way to Pame and can be reached in about an hour from Lakeside.
- Hike to Sarangkot where there is a village occupied mostly by Damais (Damai = tailor in Nepali). From Bagar it normally takes 2 hrs to reach the top of the hill.
- Check-in at a local teahouse accommodation, have lunch and get some rest.
- In the evening, walk to the viewing-tower to watch the sunset.
- Return to the teahouse, have dinner and retire for the night
- Wake up early at 5:00 AM
- Walk to the viewing tower to see the sunrise, one of the most photogenic views of nature. Almost of the Annapurna Range and a part of Dhaulagiri glisten in different shades when they are lit by sunrays. Visibility however, depends on weather conditions.
- Return to the teahouse, have an early breakfast and prepare to leave.
- Resume hiking at about nine in the morning. In about 3 hrs you will be at Naudanda, yet another spot for sighting Pokhara city and Fewa Lake which appears to have a metallic lustre on its calm surface.
- After walking an hour further you will arrive at Ghatte Khola.
- Lunch followed by a short rest.
- Resume hiking. It takes about two hours to reach the top of the hill of Dhampus. The village has a majority of residents from the Gurung ethnicity.
- In the evening, take a walk through the village and go to the viewpoint to view the sunset.
- Walk back to the teahouse, have dinner and retire for the night.
- Wake up early in the morning.
- Walk to the viewpoint to see the sunrise. The place has a great view of Mt. Fish Tail. Visibility depends on weather conditions.
- A visit to the local shops and schools.
- Breakfast at the teahouse and pack-up to leave for Pokhara.
- Resume hiking all the way to Pokhara.
- If time permits, you can ask the guide to show you some interesting places (restaurants, bars, etc.) in Pokhara city.
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
Most memorable trip to Muktinath
I am a solo Piligrimage Traveller and for the first time travelled through travel agency along with my Father. Fortunately my entire trip was like a surprise package since I had no clue about the routes that I would come across while traveling to Muktinath Temple.
Nipender who was the Operations Lead at Lumle Travel Agency accompanied us throughout the duration and educated us about each and every detail of the locations and the history behind it. We had a very skilled and professional Driver too who made the journey ease and fun.
There was no issues with Accommodation and food during Muktinath Yatra. Also, we could stop the vehicle in between for site seeing and taking pictures without any restrictions.
Overall my Dad and I were completely satisfied and happy :)
Comfortable and well organized trip to Mukthinath
Traveled to Muktinath in November 2018 with parents and aunt. The trip (3D/2N) was organized by Lumle Holidays. Nipendra, the Operations Manager accompanied us personally to Mukthinath Mandir. We were received at Kathmandu airport and took different modes of transportation during our trip. The stay, travel and other arrangements were taken care perfectly and never even once there was a hiccup. Nipendra went above and beyond and helped us with everything.
Right from the detailed mail for my initial inquiry, to the constant follow up messages till we reached our home (in Chennai), Nipendra made sure we were more than happy to choose Lumle Holidays. I was a bit nervous about the safety and health of my parents since it was cold (-4 degrees) and the travel might be tiresome. The itinerary along with Nipendra's guidance made sure we had a nice time throughout the trip.
Do not think twice before booking with Lumle. Make sure you discuss all the plans and choose the one which is preferable. You will definitely get good guidance from Lumle Holidays.
Excellent arrangement by Lumle Holidays
Mukthinath is a vaishnavite holy place and one of the 108 Divya Desams. We went from Bangalore to Kathmandu via New Delhi. From Kathmandu, we were taken by road to Pokahara. From Pokahara we flew to Jomsom and from Jomsom we went by Jeep to Mukthinath. At Mukthinath we went by horse and Dholi was arranged for my 78 years old Mother In Law. Mr.Nipendra of Lumle Holidays was very kind, informative and made all arrangements in Nepal. We traveled back the same route. On the whole arrangements were excellent.
First, TripAdvisor should have a drop down for just Family. It has only options as Family (children ) and Family (Teens)
Regarding lumle travels, great team !!
Operation Manager Nipendra knows hospitality and operations well with a personal touch. I travelled to Mukthinath Temple with my mom who is at 88, and Nipendra knew the requirements. He was there for everyone's needs appropriately. Keeps tab of energy levels too and guides you well.
They had given the travel estimates also very clearly and there are no surprises.
Will definitely recommend Lumle Travels and Mr. Nipendra for Trip Advise at Nepal.
P V Narayanan
Religious tour to Muktinath and Kathmandu
Recently we had an oppurtunity to visit Kathmandu and Mukthinath. A friend of ours recommended Lumle Holidays. we are extremly happy that we engaged them.We four people, all senior citizens went to Kathmandu. We are happy to say that from the time we landed in Kathmandu to the time we left the services rendered to us was exemplery. They had planned well to take care of our travelling, lodgings, and the arrangements were excellant. Their operation manager Mr.Nipendra Maharjan who accompanied us throughtout the tour is knowledjable cooperative, pleasent mannered and good organisor. We thank him very much for his help.
To Those who wish to have personalised,comfortable and well planned trip We would recommend Lumle Holidays.