|NOV 19, 2023|
|Overland And Flight|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
In this Muktinath Tour Package, while we are visiting Shree Muktinath Temple, we also cover the major sightseeing places in Kathmandu and Pokhara. There are UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu that we should not miss. Similarly, at Pokhara, nature has crafted the city with Caves, Lakes, Water Falls, and Temples. Let's not miss out on the jewels of these cities and choose this package for your pilgrimage tour to Muktinath.
We commence the tour from Kathmandu by taking grace from Lord Pashupatinath. There will be a special aarti darshan during the evening time. All four doors of Pashupatinath will be opened and we can enter to see aarti.
On the second day, our destination will be Pokhara. It's the second largest city in Nepal and the main tourist hub to start and ends treks around Annapurna Region. We are going to catch our flight to Jomsom from here.
On the way to Pokhara, another attraction will be Manakamana Goddess Temple. It is believed that Manakamana Goddess has the power to fulfill the wishes of her devotees. So, daily there will be hundreds of pilgrimages from around Nepal and from India. We ride on 6 seated Cable Car for 10 mins and visit Manakamana Temple.
The third day is the main and adventurous day of our Muktinath tour package. We are going to visit Shree Muktinath Temple today. Our Pokhara to Jomsom flight offers magnificent views of Annapurna Mountain Range and Dhaulagiri Mountain Range. It's the 10th and 7th highest peak in the world respectively.
From Jomsom, we drive to Muktinath which offers the mind-blowing landscape of Mustang surrounded by barren hills. The road follows the Kaligandaki River where we can try our luck to find holy Shaligram. After completing our ritual activities at Muktinath we return to Kathmandu following the same route.
Kathmandu to Muktinath Travel Routes:
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by road. Drive Duration is 7 hours.
- Pokhara to Jomsom by 18-seater Twin Ottar Flight. Flight Journey is 20 mins.
- Jomsom to Muktinath by Jeep/Bus. Drive Duration is 1 hour.
- Kathmandu: Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambhunath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Budhanilkantha Temple (Jal Narayan/Sleeping Vishnu God).
- Pokhara: Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Muktinath: Mukteshwor Mahadev Temple, Vishnu Paduka, Swaminarayan Nilkath Varni Meditation Spot, Shree Guru Ramanujacharya Temple, Narshing Gompa, Muktinath Temple, 108 Holy Water Springs, 2 Mukti Kunda, and Jwalamai Temple.
Best Months to Visit Muktinath Temple:
- First season: March, April, and May.
- Second season: Mid of September, October, and November.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival & Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan.
- Kathmandu Airport Arrival.
- Greet and meet at the airport.
- Then transfer to the hotel.
- Short rest and complete official formalities.
- A brief introduction to the whole program.
- Evening visit Pashupatinath Temple for Arati Darshan.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- 07:00 AM: Early breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:00 AM: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara by a private vehicle, 206 km - 8/9 hrs drive.
- Enjoy the view of Greenery Hills, lots of small Villages, Trisuli River and Marshyandi River on the way.
- After 100 km drive visit Manakamana Goddess Temple via Cable Car Ride. Might need to stand in queue/line for hours to ride on cable car and to enter the temple.
- Darshan and continue drive to Pokhara, 4 hours.
- Arrival at Pokhara and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath, and stay at Jomsom.
- Morning transfer to the domestic airport.
- Today is the test of our luck because of the weather dependable flight to Jomsom.
- Jomsom Airport is located across the giant mountains where the weather changes frequently.
- Flight delays and cancellation is very normal here.
- Hope there will not be any weather obstacles and we can fly as per the flight schedule.
- It takes 20 mins to reach Jomsom.
- The flight offers magnificent views of the snow-capped mountains.
- After landing, transfer to the hotel, 5 mins walk.
- Short rest and then, drive from Jomsom to Muktinath following the Kaligandaki River, 1:30 hrs drive.
- Arrival at Muktinath and walk 2 km up to the temple.
- If unable to walk then horses are available to ride.
- Take a holy bath under 108 water springs and 2 Kunda.
- Perform ritual activities at Muktinath Temple.
- Visit Mukteshwor Mahadev Temple, Vishnu Paduka, Swaminarayan Nilkath Varni Meditation Spot, Shree Guru Ramanujacharya Temple, Narshing Gompa, and Jwala Mai Temple.
- Then, back to Jomsom following the same route.
- Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hope there will not be any weather obstacles.
- As per the flight schedule transfer to the airport, 5 mins walk.
- Fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrival and proceed for Sightseeing.
- Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gorge, Devi's Water Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, and Tal Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Hotel Check IN and Free Evening/Shopping.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- 07:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:00 AM: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free Evening/Shopping.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu Sightseeing.
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast at the hotel.
- 09:30 AM: Proceed for Kathmandu Sightseeing.
- Today we are going to visit Budhanilkantha Temple (Jaal Narayan Temple/Sleeping Vishnu God Temple), Swoymabhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- After sightseeing free time for shopping/relax.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 07: Departure.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel Check-Out Time 12 Noon.
- Airport Check-In Time 3 hrs before the flight.
- As per your flight schedule transfer to the airport.
- Fly to your onward destination.
- Our trip is complete here!
Our "Kathmandu, Pokhara and Muktinath Tour" package is highly flexible and can be modified as per your request. Please do mention it during the inquiry.
Kathmandu, Pokhara & Muktinath Tour Group Joining Price & Dates for 2023 (5% DIS)
|Arrival Date||Dep. Date||Cost (INR)||Status||Inquiry|
|02 OCT 2023||08 OCT 2023||48,500/-||Completed||-|
|12 OCT 2023||18 OCT 2023||48,500/-||Completed||-|
|27 OCT 2023||02 NOV 2023||48,500/-||Completed||-|
|06 NOV 2023||12 NOV 2023||48,500/-||Completed||-|
|04 DEC 2023||10 DEC 2022||48,500/-||6 Seats Available||Inquiry|
NOTE: Single Supplementary Charge Extra INR 17,500/-
Not found your preferable date? Don't worry, we can organize a private tour for you. Please Contact us to customize this trip on your date.
- Airport Pick up and drop by a private a/c vehicle.
- Twin/Triple bed sharing 3-star hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation at Jomsom. Note: No A/C, No Heater, Difficult for hot shower.
- Everyday Breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back by private vehicle.
- Flight Tickets from Pokhara to Jomsom and back.
- Jomsom to Muktinath and back on private vehicle.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry permit.
- Sightseeing is escorted by a Guide.
- Manakamana Cable Car Tickets.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing.
- Meals and Beverages.
- Tips to guide & driver (expected).
- Horse Charges at Muktinath.
- Client's insurance.
- Expenses incurred due to out of our control like Medical evacuation, mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest, snowfall etc.
- Rest of all not mentioned in cost includes.
View Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Muktinath Tour Complete Video
Complete Video of Muktinath Temple Tour Package from Kathmandu.
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
Most memorable trip to Muktinath
I am a solo Piligrimage Traveller and for the first time travelled through travel agency along with my Father. Fortunately my entire trip was like a surprise package since I had no clue about the routes that I would come across while traveling to Muktinath Temple.
Nipender who was the Operations Lead at Lumle Travel Agency accompanied us throughout the duration and educated us about each and every detail of the locations and the history behind it. We had a very skilled and professional Driver too who made the journey ease and fun.
There was no issues with Accommodation and food during Muktinath Yatra. Also, we could stop the vehicle in between for site seeing and taking pictures without any restrictions.
Overall my Dad and I were completely satisfied and happy :)
Comfortable and well organized trip to Mukthinath
Traveled to Muktinath in November 2018 with parents and aunt. The trip (3D/2N) was organized by Lumle Holidays. Nipendra, the Operations Manager accompanied us personally to Mukthinath Mandir. We were received at Kathmandu airport and took different modes of transportation during our trip. The stay, travel and other arrangements were taken care perfectly and never even once there was a hiccup. Nipendra went above and beyond and helped us with everything.
Right from the detailed mail for my initial inquiry, to the constant follow up messages till we reached our home (in Chennai), Nipendra made sure we were more than happy to choose Lumle Holidays. I was a bit nervous about the safety and health of my parents since it was cold (-4 degrees) and the travel might be tiresome. The itinerary along with Nipendra's guidance made sure we had a nice time throughout the trip.
Do not think twice before booking with Lumle. Make sure you discuss all the plans and choose the one which is preferable. You will definitely get good guidance from Lumle Holidays.
Excellent arrangement by Lumle Holidays
Mukthinath is a vaishnavite holy place and one of the 108 Divya Desams. We went from Bangalore to Kathmandu via New Delhi. From Kathmandu, we were taken by road to Pokahara. From Pokahara we flew to Jomsom and from Jomsom we went by Jeep to Mukthinath. At Mukthinath we went by horse and Dholi was arranged for my 78 years old Mother In Law. Mr.Nipendra of Lumle Holidays was very kind, informative and made all arrangements in Nepal. We traveled back the same route. On the whole arrangements were excellent.
First, TripAdvisor should have a drop down for just Family. It has only options as Family (children ) and Family (Teens)
Regarding lumle travels, great team !!
Operation Manager Nipendra knows hospitality and operations well with a personal touch. I travelled to Mukthinath Temple with my mom who is at 88, and Nipendra knew the requirements. He was there for everyone's needs appropriately. Keeps tab of energy levels too and guides you well.
They had given the travel estimates also very clearly and there are no surprises.
Will definitely recommend Lumle Travels and Mr. Nipendra for Trip Advise at Nepal.
P V Narayanan
Religious tour to Muktinath and Kathmandu
Recently we had an oppurtunity to visit Kathmandu and Mukthinath. A friend of ours recommended Lumle Holidays. we are extremly happy that we engaged them.We four people, all senior citizens went to Kathmandu. We are happy to say that from the time we landed in Kathmandu to the time we left the services rendered to us was exemplery. They had planned well to take care of our travelling, lodgings, and the arrangements were excellant. Their operation manager Mr.Nipendra Maharjan who accompanied us throughtout the tour is knowledjable cooperative, pleasent mannered and good organisor. We thank him very much for his help.
To Those who wish to have personalised,comfortable and well planned trip We would recommend Lumle Holidays.