|Jul 28, 2022|
|Overland And Flight|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
Pashupatinath and Muktinath Tour is a pilgrimage tour in Nepal. Tour begins from Kathmandu by visiting Pashupatinath Temple, taking grace with Lord God Shiva then proceed to visit Muktinath Mandir.
Upon Kathmandu arrival and hotel check-in, proceed to Pashupatinath Temple for special aarti darshan. All four doors of Pashupatinath Temple will be opened during aarti. Take darshan of all the four faces of Pashupatinath and listen to the bhajan across the bank of the holy Bagmati River. Back to the hotel, have dinner, and take a rest.
The next day morning check out from the hotel and drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 206 km far from Kathmandu and takes 7 hours. Enjoy the view of Greenery Hills, lots of small Villages, Trisuli River and Marshyandi River on the way.
On Day third morning, take a scenic mountain view flight to Jomsom airport. During the flight, we can enjoy the panoramic view of Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Mountain, Nilgiri Mountain, and the Kali Gandaki River. Today, the greenery views will be changed into a barren landscape. Jomsom the part of the Mustang District is the first desert view of our journey. Green trees and hills can be bearly seen here.
After arrival at Jomsom, drive to the Muktinath Temple chasing the Kali Gandaki River. Visit the Shree Muktinath Temple, and take a holy bath under 108 water springs and 2 holy Kunda. Perform pooja and back to the Jomsom. Afterward, back to Kathmandu following the same route.
Kathmandu to Muktinath Travel Routes:
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by sharing a/c Tourist Bus. Drive Duration is 7 hours.
- Pokhara to Jomsom by 18-seater Twin Ottar Aircraft. Flight Journey is 20 mins.
- Jomsom to Muktinath by 7-seater Bolero Jeep. Drive Duration is 1 hour.
- Kathmandu: Pashupatinath Temple.
- Pokhara: Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Muktinath: Monasteries, Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple, Vishnu Paduka, Muktinath Temple, 108 Holy Water Springs, 2 Mukti Kunda, and Jwalamai Temple.
Best Months to Visit Muktinath Temple:
- First season: March, April, and May.
- Second season: Mid of September, October, and November.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival & Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan.
- Kathmandu Airport Arrival.
- Greet and meet at the airport.
- Then transfer to the hotel.
- Short rest and complete official formalities.
- A brief introduction to the whole program.
- Evening visit Pashupatinath Temple for Arati Darshan.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- 06:00 AM: Early breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:00 AM: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus, 206 km - 7 hrs drive.
- Enjoy the view of Greenery Hills, lots of small Villages, Trisuli River and Marshyandi River on the way.
- Arrival at Pokhara and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath, and stay at Jomsom.
- Morning transfer to the domestic airport.
- Today is the test of our luck because of the weather dependable flight to Jomsom.
- Jomsom Airport is located across the giant mountains where the weather changes frequently.
- Flight delays and cancellation is very normal here.
- Hope there will not be any weather obstacles and we can fly as per the flight schedule.
- It takes 20 mins to reach Jomsom.
- The flight offers magnificent views of the snow-capped mountains.
- After landing, transfer to the hotel, 5 mins walk.
- Short rest and then, drive from Jomsom to Muktinath following the Kaligandaki River, 1:30 hrs drive.
- Arrival at Muktinath and walk 2 km up to the temple.
- If unable to walk then horses are available to ride.
- Take a holy bath under 108 water springs and 2 Kunda.
- Perform ritual activities at Muktinath Temple.
- Then, back to Jomsom following the same route.
- Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hope there will not be any weather obstacles.
- As per the flight schedule transfer to the airport, 5 mins walk.
- Fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrival and proceed for Sightseeing.
- Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Hotel Check IN and Free Evening/Shopping.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- 06:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:30 AM: Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free Evening/Shopping.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel Check-Out Time 12 Noon.
- Airport Check-In Time 3 hrs before the flight.
- As per your flight schedule transfer to the airport.
- Fly to your onward destination.
- Our trip is complete here!
Our "Pashupatinath and Muktinath Tour" package is highly flexible and can be modified as per your request. The days can be extended more by adding sightseeing to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Please do mention it during the inquiry.
Pashupatinath & Muktinath Tour Group Joining Price & Dates for 2022
|Trip Name||Arrival Date||Dep. Date||Cost (INR)||Status||Inquiry|
|Pashupatinath & Muktinath Tour Group I||12 OCT 2022||17 OCT 2022||35,000/-||AVAILABLE||Inquiry|
|Pashupatinath & Muktinath Tour Group II||07 NOV 2022||12 NOV 2022||35,000/-||AVAILABLE||Inquiry|
|Pashupatinath & Muktinath Tour Group III||29 NOV 2022||04 DEC 2022||35,000/-||AVAILABLE||Inquiry|
NOTE: Single Supplementary Charge Extra INR 16,500/-
Not found your preferable date? Don't worry, we can organize a private tour for you. Please Contact us to customize this trip on your date.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara airport transfer by a private a/c car.
- Twin bed sharing room 3-Star hotel accommodation.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and return by a/c tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Jomsom and return Flight Tickets.
- Jomsom to Muktinath to Jomsom by a private jeep.
- Muktinath Darshan Permit (ACAP).
- Pokhara sightseeing by private a/c vehicle.
- Sightseeing is escorted by a guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Pokhara.
- Meals and Beverages.
- Tips/Gratitude to staffs.
- Expenses occurred due to landslides, strikes, political unrest, natural calamities, etc.
- Rest of all that is not mentioned in "Trip Cost Includes".
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
Most memorable trip to Muktinath
I am a solo Piligrimage Traveller and for the first time travelled through travel agency along with my Father. Fortunately my entire trip was like a surprise package since I had no clue about the routes that I would come across while traveling to Muktinath Temple.
Nipender who was the Operations Lead at Lumle Travel Agency accompanied us throughout the duration and educated us about each and every detail of the locations and the history behind it. We had a very skilled and professional Driver too who made the journey ease and fun.
There was no issues with Accommodation and food during Muktinath Yatra. Also, we could stop the vehicle in between for site seeing and taking pictures without any restrictions.
Overall my Dad and I were completely satisfied and happy :)
Comfortable and well organized trip to Mukthinath
Traveled to Muktinath in November 2018 with parents and aunt. The trip (3D/2N) was organized by Lumle Holidays. Nipendra, the Operations Manager accompanied us personally to Mukthinath Mandir. We were received at Kathmandu airport and took different modes of transportation during our trip. The stay, travel and other arrangements were taken care perfectly and never even once there was a hiccup. Nipendra went above and beyond and helped us with everything.
Right from the detailed mail for my initial inquiry, to the constant follow up messages till we reached our home (in Chennai), Nipendra made sure we were more than happy to choose Lumle Holidays. I was a bit nervous about the safety and health of my parents since it was cold (-4 degrees) and the travel might be tiresome. The itinerary along with Nipendra's guidance made sure we had a nice time throughout the trip.
Do not think twice before booking with Lumle. Make sure you discuss all the plans and choose the one which is preferable. You will definitely get good guidance from Lumle Holidays.
Excellent arrangement by Lumle Holidays
Mukthinath is a vaishnavite holy place and one of the 108 Divya Desams. We went from Bangalore to Kathmandu via New Delhi. From Kathmandu, we were taken by road to Pokahara. From Pokahara we flew to Jomsom and from Jomsom we went by Jeep to Mukthinath. At Mukthinath we went by horse and Dholi was arranged for my 78 years old Mother In Law. Mr.Nipendra of Lumle Holidays was very kind, informative and made all arrangements in Nepal. We traveled back the same route. On the whole arrangements were excellent.
First, TripAdvisor should have a drop down for just Family. It has only options as Family (children ) and Family (Teens)
Regarding lumle travels, great team !!
Operation Manager Nipendra knows hospitality and operations well with a personal touch. I travelled to Mukthinath Temple with my mom who is at 88, and Nipendra knew the requirements. He was there for everyone's needs appropriately. Keeps tab of energy levels too and guides you well.
They had given the travel estimates also very clearly and there are no surprises.
Will definitely recommend Lumle Travels and Mr. Nipendra for Trip Advise at Nepal.
P V Narayanan
Religious tour to Muktinath and Kathmandu
Recently we had an oppurtunity to visit Kathmandu and Mukthinath. A friend of ours recommended Lumle Holidays. we are extremly happy that we engaged them.We four people, all senior citizens went to Kathmandu. We are happy to say that from the time we landed in Kathmandu to the time we left the services rendered to us was exemplery. They had planned well to take care of our travelling, lodgings, and the arrangements were excellant. Their operation manager Mr.Nipendra Maharjan who accompanied us throughtout the tour is knowledjable cooperative, pleasent mannered and good organisor. We thank him very much for his help.
To Those who wish to have personalised,comfortable and well planned trip We would recommend Lumle Holidays.