|Mar 10, 2021|
|Overland And Flight|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
Pashupatinath and Muktinath Tour is a pilgrimage tour in Nepal. Tour begins from Kathmandu by visiting Pashupatinath Temple, take grace with lord god Shiva then proceed to visit Muktinath Mandir.
Upon Kathmandu arrival and hotel check-in, proceed to Pashupatinath Temple for special aarti darshan. All the four doors of Pashupatinath Temple will be opened during aarti. Take darshan of all the four faces of Pashupatinath God and listen to the bhajan across the bank of the holy Bagmati River. Back to the hotel, have dinner and take rest.
Next day morning once again visits Pashupatinath Mandir. Back to the hotel and check out. On the way visit Budhanilkatha Mandir - a sleeping Vishnu God Temple then drive to Pokhara Valley. En-route, visit Manakamana Goddess Temple via Cable Car ride of 15 mins and continue to Pokhara.
Day third morning, take a scenic mountain view flight to Jomsom airport. During the flight you can enjoy the panoramic view of Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Mountain, Nilgiri Mountain, and the Kali Gandaki River. Today, the greenery views will be converted into the desert landscape. Jomsom the part of the Mustang District is the first desert view of your journey. Green trees and hills can be bearly seen here.
After arrival at Jomsom, drive to the Muktinath Temple chasing the Kali Gandaki River. Visit the temple, take a holy bath under 108 water-springs and 2 holy Saraswati and Laxmi Kunda. Perform pooja and back to the Jomsom. Afterward, back to Kathmandu following the same route.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival & Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan.
- Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
- Transfer to the hotel near Pashupatinath Temple, 1 km.
- Hotel Check IN and rest.
- Evening visit Gujheswori Temple and Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
- Back to the hotel and free time.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara. En-route visit Manakamana Temple.
- Morning again Pashuptinath Mandir Darshan.
- Back to the hotel and check out.
- 9:30 AM: Drive to Pokhara, 206 km - 6 hrs drive.
- En-route: After 100 km - 3 hrs drive, ride on cable car and visit Manakamana Devi Temple.
- After darshan, continue drive to Pokhara, 100 km - 3 hrs.
- Pokhara arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath, and stay at Jomsom.
- Morning transfer to the domestic airport.
- As per the flight schedule fly to Jomsom, 15/20 mins flight.
- Arrival and hotel check-in, 5 mins walk.
- After short rest and acclimatization, walk up to the bus station, 15 mins.
- Drive to Muktinath by sharing jeep/bus, 22 km - 2 hrs.
- Arrival and hike for 15 mins plain & 15 mins ascending up to the temple.
- In case unable to walk can hire a horse and ride. (Extra INR 300/- p,p, one way payable directly to the horse owner).
- Take a holy bath under 108 waterspouts plus 2 holy Mukti Kunda (Laxmi and Saraswati)
- Change clothes and worship Muktinath Vishnu God.
- Back to the bus station and drive back to Jomsom following the same route.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing.
- As per the flight schedule fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrival and proceed for Pokhara half day sightseeing.
- Today visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Gupteshwor Mahadev, Cave, Devi's Fall, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Back to the hotel and rest time.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure.
- Hotel Check Out Time 12 Noon.
- Airport Check-In Time 2:30 hrs prior to the flight.
- Drop to the airport.
- Trip finished here!
Our "Pashupatinath and Muktinath Tour" package is highly flexible and can be modified as per your request. The days can be extended more by adding sightseeing to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Please do mention it during the inquiry.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara airport transfer by a private car.
- Twin Bed Sharing Room on above category hotels.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Gujeshwori Temple and Pashupatinath Temple by walk (near the hotel).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and return by a private car.
- Manakamana Cable Car Tickets.
- Pokhara to Jomsom and return Flight Tickets.
- Jomsom to Muktinath to Jomsom by sharing jeep/bus.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit.
- Pokhara sightseeing by a private car.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Pokhara.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Cold Drinks etc.
- Tour Guide.
- Tips/Gratitude to staffs.
- Use of air conditioning in the vehicle.
- Extra stay expenses in case of Jomsom/Pokhara flight cancellation.
- Rest of all that is not mentioned in "Trip Cost Includes".
What Customer are saying about Muktinath Darshan?
Most memorable trip to Muktinath
I am a solo Piligrimage Traveller and for the first time travelled through travel agency along with my Father. Fortunately my entire trip was like a surprise package since I had no clue about the routes that I would come across while traveling to Muktinath Temple.
Nipender who was the Operations Lead at Lumle Travel Agency accompanied us throughout the duration and educated us about each and every detail of the locations and the history behind it. We had a very skilled and professional Driver too who made the journey ease and fun.
There was no issues with Accommodation and food during Muktinath Yatra. Also, we could stop the vehicle in between for site seeing and taking pictures without any restrictions.
Overall my Dad and I were completely satisfied and happy :)
Comfortable and well organized trip to Mukthinath
Traveled to Muktinath in November 2018 with parents and aunt. The trip (3D/2N) was organized by Lumle Holidays. Nipendra, the Operations Manager accompanied us personally to Mukthinath Mandir. We were received at Kathmandu airport and took different modes of transportation during our trip. The stay, travel and other arrangements were taken care perfectly and never even once there was a hiccup. Nipendra went above and beyond and helped us with everything.
Right from the detailed mail for my initial inquiry, to the constant follow up messages till we reached our home (in Chennai), Nipendra made sure we were more than happy to choose Lumle Holidays. I was a bit nervous about the safety and health of my parents since it was cold (-4 degrees) and the travel might be tiresome. The itinerary along with Nipendra's guidance made sure we had a nice time throughout the trip.
Do not think twice before booking with Lumle. Make sure you discuss all the plans and choose the one which is preferable. You will definitely get good guidance from Lumle Holidays.
Excellent arrangement by Lumle Holidays
Mukthinath is a vaishnavite holy place and one of the 108 Divya Desams. We went from Bangalore to Kathmandu via New Delhi. From Kathmandu, we were taken by road to Pokahara. From Pokahara we flew to Jomsom and from Jomsom we went by Jeep to Mukthinath. At Mukthinath we went by horse and Dholi was arranged for my 78 years old Mother In Law. Mr.Nipendra of Lumle Holidays was very kind, informative and made all arrangements in Nepal. We traveled back the same route. On the whole arrangements were excellent.
First, TripAdvisor should have a drop down for just Family. It has only options as Family (children ) and Family (Teens)
Regarding lumle travels, great team !!
Operation Manager Nipendra knows hospitality and operations well with a personal touch. I travelled to Mukthinath Temple with my mom who is at 88, and Nipendra knew the requirements. He was there for everyone's needs appropriately. Keeps tab of energy levels too and guides you well.
They had given the travel estimates also very clearly and there are no surprises.
Will definitely recommend Lumle Travels and Mr. Nipendra for Trip Advise at Nepal.
P V Narayanan
Religious tour to Muktinath and Kathmandu
Recently we had an oppurtunity to visit Kathmandu and Mukthinath. A friend of ours recommended Lumle Holidays. we are extremly happy that we engaged them.We four people, all senior citizens went to Kathmandu. We are happy to say that from the time we landed in Kathmandu to the time we left the services rendered to us was exemplery. They had planned well to take care of our travelling, lodgings, and the arrangements were excellant. Their operation manager Mr.Nipendra Maharjan who accompanied us throughtout the tour is knowledjable cooperative, pleasent mannered and good organisor. We thank him very much for his help.
To Those who wish to have personalised,comfortable and well planned trip We would recommend Lumle Holidays.